All is well

We saw the Dr. this afternoon. Baby is happy and healthy in utero and my blood pressure is good.
The Plan: If the baby does not come by Saturday I have to go to the hospital and do a non-stress test for the baby to make sure that s/he continues to be healthy. And if the baby has not come by Monday I need to see my Dr. at the office and then we will go from there. My Dr. is going to be surprised to see me still pregnant, she told the covering Dr. that she thought I would go early, so the covering Dr. was waiting for me to show up at the hospital. I guess bean really is on Yukon time.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s